Old August 1st 08, 08:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default The cat in my garage will be going to a new 'home'.

Gandalf wrote:
But things are looking up.

I'd like to ask for help with a name, because I am drawing a complete
blank.

Except for Buffy, which seems a bit stupid, to me.

I think Buffy is an excellent name. So glad you are making some
progress. Maybe your ex-coworker will fall in love with her and give her
a permanent home... Wishful thinking. We're still purring for everything
to go well and the little girl to fall on her feet (seems like she
already did when she found you).