Old August 1st 08, 10:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default The cat in my garage will be going to a new 'home'.

"Joy" wrote in message
news
I'm so glad to hear this, Gandalf! I'm sure that takes a load off
your mind as well. You might do an Internet search for pet rescue
organizations. There's one in my area that doesn't have a shelter,
but they try to match up people and cats. I get calls for them
periodically, because their number is one digit off from mine, and
somewhere on line my number is listed instead of the correct one.

Since you are "Gandalf", then it would seem logical to me that the little
lady you rescued should be Eowyn. Although Galadrial or Arwen would also fit
:-)

Yowie