Old November 6th 08, 07:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

Default Ping Dan - any news on Sammy?

"Sherry" wrote in message
On Nov 5, 5:02?pm, Daniel Mahoney wrote:
In article ,

wrote:
Just checking in.

No news yet. I've got both vets, the shelter, and neighbors looking
with
me.

Dan, I wanted to pass along this, just in case it might apply in your
case: At our shelter,
when someone inquires about a lost cat, they go on a list. There are
*so many* different
volunteers, and they're so busy down there, it really helps when the
owner checks with
them every single day. It's just a madhouse down there; your shelter
may be much
better organized with better communication.
I know you and Nancy are frantic. I hope he appears at the door, soon.

Given my own experiences, I'd want to personally check the cages at
the nearby shelters.

Jo