Old August 22nd 04, 02:57 AM
Seanette Blaylock

Singh had some very interesting things to say
about Latest on Brandy:

Did the kidneything go okay yesterday? I thought that's why you were in
there.

Oh, I'm not the kidney gal, I'm the psycho. The drug reaction was a
complication resulting from a change in antidepressant dosage and the
resulting effect on my system began to also affect my work. I've tried to get
the powers that be to let me keep a cat at my cube to keep the stress away,
but no dice...

I'm reasonably sure you're not the only psych case around here :-) [I
tend toward depression myself].