Old August 22nd 04, 04:34 AM
Jo Firey

"Dan and Nancy Mahoney" wrote in message
I'm reasonably sure you're not the only psych case around here :-) [I
tend toward depression myself].

Me too. I wonder if that has anything to do with our attraction to
kitties? Something along the lines of self-preservation...

Dan

When our first little poodle died, we were going through a rough patch as a
family. After several months Charlie pretty much dragged me into looking at
puppies. We fell in love with a beautiful little dark apricot girl that we
finally named Brandi Alexandra. Only because as Charlie said if we actually
named her Therapy we would be forever explaining.

None of our cats have been particularly cuddly. Two ferals and three meezer
boys over 35 years. Until last year we got our Siamese girl Rosie. She is
my love, my sweetheart, and my almost constant companion.

There is nothing like unconditional love and a warm body that is there when
you need it. And purrs and kisses don't hurt either.

Jo