Old June 3rd 08, 08:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Phil P.

Default I've been working on the railroad...

We've been trapping behind an old abandoned factory in the back of an
industrial park for the past few weeks. Someone must have seen us trapping
cats because someone put cardboard box with little holes cut out in the
sides on the tracks of the railroad spur than ran into the factory. I
usually park by the spur because that's the only place in the back of the
factory where there isn't a fence. When I drove up to the spur, I saw the
box
and instantly *knew* what was inside. After getting rid of all the
fleas, dirt and grease, this is what was left: (Dressing them up wasn't my
idea- but they do look adorable).

http://maxshouse.com/Adoptions/railroadkitten_01b.jpg

http://maxshouse.com/Adoptions/railroadkitten-02.jpg

http://maxshouse.com/Adoptions/railroadkittens.jpg

About an hour later, I trapped- actually, just pick up these little
sweethearts

http://maxshouse.com/Adoptions/railroadkittens-2.jpg

Enjoy. I did!

Phil