Old February 18th 04, 03:57 PM
Bobcat

Default Diet question

All our kitties are indoor cats, and all are, uh, full-figured. One of them,
about 3 years old, went to the vets for her shots yesterday and she's hit
16 pounds! Our vet says it's not a dangerous weight because she's a pretty
big cat, but it wouldn't hurt her to lose some poundage. The problem is that
they all eat from a communal bowl. On the vet's advice, we feed them dry
Hall's Science Diet. At present we give them the "Maintenance" level for
average cats, but we're considering switching to "Light". The youngest,
about 8 months old, is filling out now because she must have been fed people
food in her previous home (she's a stray) and loves her supplement of plain
cooked chicken or fish. Any suggestions on the type of dry food we should
feed our three little chubbies? Many thanks.