Old August 22nd 07, 06:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn

Default I don't have enough time

Christina Websell wrote:
To read everything, I have 4063 unread posts in the group.
I can only offer purrs and prayers to all who need them that I have missed
and wish I had more time.
I hate having to go to work, it interferes with my life ;-)
If I notice a purr request, I read it and we purr here without saying so. I
hope that's okay.

Tweed

I'm in the boat with you, Tweed. After I finally got the ng up again
and ready to load it loaded -- are you ready for this? -- 100,000 posts!
Going all the way back to 2003, I believe. Thank heavens they weren't
all from July and August!!!

Ginger-lyn

--
Home Pages: