Old September 28th 09, 03:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default skort thread

Willow who has been checking out the little coves around the Island stops
and looks at Piglett. NO, NOPE NODDA CHANZE, if Paddy duzen askz mineself,
den I will go by mineselfv. Da boyz iz spozed ta ask da girls. Datz it
datz final. She continues her tour of the island.
"Stormmmee" wrote in message
you did dat veri gud, trudi
--
cats rule

--
i love email and sig lines, too bad I'm not clever enough to put a good
one here
"Granby" wrote in message
Piglett twists her front paws together. Ummm Wascal, I know unkle Bill
iz sik and kant typewrite so I is ascend if up will skirt me to ad Ball?
Piglett blushes and runs to the top of the dryer and nibbles at her food.
"Stormmmee" wrote in message

news groups, let alone sig lines..i decidedta pozt diz agin ta make sure
efuricat whut wanted a skort culd get
one... diz kan be a furnd or romantical or juzt a kitty you wantsa getta
know betterer, or so you duzint hafta arrife alone, anna iza a way ta
doit
wifowt hafinta haf a thread juzt fur azkin... MH haz volenteered ta
start ta
show yoursef how its done, anna you can efur azka a specifik kitty or
juzt
say you iz valavle,... anna you can azk if you iza boy cat or a girl
cat...

Trudi

MH clearz hiz throat...

Missy wuuld yoursef do minesef da honor of lowin me ta skort yoursef to
da
ball? MH the hopeful