Old September 28th 09, 03:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default skort thread

veri fine way ta let efuricat elze know dat you anna hersef haza date so
nocatelze azkz efur one of yoursefz... Trudi

--
If you want to discuss top posting please email me privately, lets not
clutter the news group, thanks*****

..
"Sundance" wrote in message
I will ub korse be skortin myown bootiful wink, Pit2nya.

Sundance

"Stormmmee" wrote in message

news groups, let alone sig lines..i decidedta pozt diz agin ta make sure
efuricat whut wanted a skort culd get
one... diz kan be a furnd or romantical or juzt a kitty you wantsa getta
know betterer, or so you duzint hafta arrife alone, anna iza a way ta
doit
wifowt hafinta haf a thread juzt fur azkin... MH haz volenteered ta start
ta
show yoursef how its done, anna you can efur azka a specifik kitty or
juzt
say you iz valavle,... anna you can azk if you iza boy cat or a girl
cat...

Trudi

MH clearz hiz throat...

Missy wuuld yoursef do minesef da honor of lowin me ta skort yoursef to
da
ball? MH the hopeful

--
i love email and sig lines, too bad I'm not clever enough to put a good
one