Old February 26th 11, 03:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default I give

i often think a few posts ahead, and then end up changing to fit other's
posts, i do fine with story line and descritions but when i don't know the
personality of the cat in the story line i have difficulty/am uncomfortable
doing dialouge because i am often afraid to offend... i think thats just me
though, maybe because someone once posted some dialouge that was so NOT miss
violette, lol, soft
"cshenk" wrote in message
"Storrmmee" wrote

one of the issues we have here is that real life things like the
gordonkittys are dealing with happen, so either we just keep going on our
own, or we sometimes suspend until someone picks it back up, my vote is
keep going, your contributions so far have made it more than interesting
and very refreshing to have new participants... its working really good
for me anyway,

No problem then! I'm using old fashioned skills called 'story boarding'
but knew that it wasn't quite the same. As long as folks are enjoying it,
I will too. I'm plotting posts (grin).