Old February 26th 11, 06:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default I give

when i read the treads i keep them pretty seperate in my mind, hoping to tie
them up at the end if they are seperate, soft
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
When I try to save a story line, sometimes it works, but sometimes the
lines are too tangled. Then I sometimes can narate parts. This time, it
is harder than most, and I'll just let Pit2nya "endjoy" it.
--
Anti Sylvia

"Anti Sandy" wrote in message
I look at rpcc as a role-playing game, where the roles we play are our
cats. It's not quite the same as the "Mouser Tales" I've seen on rpca,
where one person writes significant action for everyone's cats. Don't get
me wrong, I love the Mouser Tales, too, it's just different.

Anti Sandy, hoping she hasn't made it more confusing

"cshenk" wrote in message
I haven't a clue what is going on in the 'cruise' anymore. Everyone is
springing their own threads (heck, I did here but it's diffiernt being a
pure 2foot thread). Maybe this is normal for such events? I do not
know as i am new to RPCC but not 'story boarding'.

I think my set are about to yawn and go to bed for this first night
after being told most of their friends aren't really with them now and
never were.