Old April 28th 06, 09:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default OT What to do with that annoying collection of golf balls

Seen it about a million different times on about a million different web
sites, but the *first* time I saw it was ages ago on America's Funniest Home
Videos - back when Bob Saget was hosting - that's how old video montage
is!!!!

Matthew AKA NMR wrote:
There is a saying revenge is best serve cold and it would be mine

I would wait about a week and itching powder in the underwear or super
laxatives in the food

did you see this one called cat bloopers
http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/animals/Cat_Bloopers/

"Magic Mood JeepŠ" wrote in message
http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/ju...lf_Ball_Prank/

--
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)Š