Old March 8th 10, 09:34 AM posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Stormmee

Default Male cat FLUTD UTI problems

well none of this would have ever come to my attention had it not been
posted to rpcc which is the group i actuall read.

It is just beyond my ability to comprehend that someone fancies thenselves
such an expert without having the proper training, and each animal is as
different as each human being. my first dog guide would eat nothing but
that cheap nasty bow wow dog food, so after consulting with the vet we gave
him vitamins and meat to supplement and he was nutritionally sound. my
second dog couldn't tolerate many foods had a dogey stomach and could have
nothing in the way of "people" food or she hurked it up. but both dogs were
given the best treatment and it was idivudalised for that specific dog. the
best thing about the groups is reading what did and did not work for each
personal story/animal, it gives perspective on what the animal in question
should have for its best care.

Lee
"cshenk" wrote in message
"Stormmee" wrote

i meant this or that treatment works... to spew that sort of thing does
not allo9w for differences in cats or issues at all and i find cultish at
best and stupid at worst, Lee

Hi Lee, fancy meeting you here!

You are right. There is no 'one size fits all' diet although there are
plenty who think there is and will occasionally be impolite about it.