Old July 17th 16, 07:30 PM
My2Kitties My2Kitties is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Carroll[_2_] View Post
On 17 Jul 2016, My2Kitties wrote:

The only packing tape types I can think of, will not lie flat. They'd
curl and stick to themselves. The ones I'm thinking of are the clear or
brown thin-plastic wrapping tapes, and then of course duct tape. How do
those of you who use reverse packing tape go about using it? What type
of tape?

I can't answer your actual question, but one thing that does work is to
make little circular loops of tape with the sticky side outward.

-- Mark
Thank you Mark. It sounds like loops work for you. The question I have is, if I put sticky tape -- either loops or flat -- on the counter and table top, how can I use the counter myself? If the sticky tape is all over it.