Old January 29th 14, 05:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
barry

Default All the good ones are bipolar rockshopunited - rock and roll pants

So. My wife and I goto fl. Hollyyyywooodddd... we was going to get the free stuff off of craigslist and put it on the sell side of craigslist. I've done it enumerable times, it works great. demographically, it's on spot. We get there, all is well, we fill a storage 10x20 with pretty nice, easily resellable furniture. Within a few days, my wife took up with another, and suddenly became someone I had never known.

so, I said, I am going back home to the farm. literally. a horse farm, where we lived. It was a tremendous joy, when working with the thoroughbreds.

I have a theory, as to what happened. let me clear my throke.

so. anyway, she didn't want to leave the state with me and go back home.
so. I say, im leaving and walk away, and im gone all night, and gone most of the next day. I was out walking, around fr lauderdale, hollywood, wherever.