Old August 8th 03, 05:15 AM
Karen Chuplis

in article ,
at wrote on 8/7/03 10:14 PM:

I clean house for a veterinarian and was there today. It was her day off
and she was home. She called me into her office for a moment to show me
a photo on her palm pilot that was related to a paw repair she did to a
declawed cat. I gasped when I saw it. I asked her to email it to me and
when I got home tonight I made a new page and added it to my website.
The details are under the photo. You are going to flip when you see
this:

http://community.webtv.net/stopdeclaw/complications

Jeez. Humans are just disgusting when they are so stubborn as to not
understand that even *one* case like this is one too many and that just
*maybe* it's a lot more common but due to few people even *realizing* cats
hide pain and too few vets bothering to keep track of problems they can hide
their heads like ostriches.

Karen