Old November 6th 07, 05:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

Default Thuh Grate Nip Rescue

~Emma sees hangar door open and tiptoes that direction, slipping inside
unnoticed~

"Storm and Skye" wrote in message
. ..

[back a Major's hanger where all his planes and copters are still kept
in tip-top condition and flown by Storm, Hunter, Skye, and Patrick, a
handsome figure steps from the shadows who looks remarkably like the
legendary Major. Attired in Major's flying suit and leather flying
jacket, he waves the groud crew into action. He checks his watch,
hoping his Great-Unkle Major's chief navigator arrives soon. Zizi is
the best.]

Ok. I just need to know what type of aircraft you need. Then, we can
gas it up and get airborn.

Storm