Old February 25th 14, 08:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jane[_3_]

Default Persia Loves the Sunshine! (pic)

On Sunday, February 23, 2014 10:41:21 AM UTC-5, jmcquown wrote:
Let's face it, it's been a miserable winter for many people (and cats).

Persia snags a spot of sunshine whenever she can. The front of the

house faces West. At this time of the year, in late afternoon a bit of

sun comes in through the dining room windows. I took this pic last week:

http://tinypic.com/m/i3b4u1/4

Jill

Alas, that is one thing that I cannot give to my beloved Princess Rita. My apartment has no direct sun whatsoever, any time of the day. I'm just situated in a bad spot on the wrong side of the building. That makes for wonderfully low A/C bills in the hot summer, but it also means no direct sunshine in the windows. Even on the balconey. Warm, but no sun.

Jane
- owned and operated by the Princess Rita