Old August 9th 03, 02:22 AM
Arlene Knop

ChildFree23 wrote:

Can I go spray a tree?

Why, duz it hav bugz? smirk

Want me to teach you how to spray things, GM?

Yeah. How about a demonstrayshun? Or do yew hav a manual I kin reed?

Well, first you find something you want to mark -- like the furniture. Then
you hunch up your hind quarters, raise your tail, quiver it a little bit,
and take a pee. No, not in the litter box -- on the furniture. If you been
fixedwhennotbroke, it doesn't stink, but your meowmie and/or daddee will
certainly holler with glee.

Capt. Midnight
The Good Luck Black Cat
DOC In Training

OH!!! I do that on thuh inside of thuh lidderbox cuver sumtymes. Ize
nefur tried it on thuh furnichure. But I think mine onlee dribbles into
a liddle puddle and duzn't shoot out and hit anyfing. It gets on thuh
liddurbox cuver cuz Ize not skwatting down enuff. How high kin yew hit
sumfing?

Gretchen Marie, thuh pddle puddler