Old June 11th 15, 04:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Buffy Pic

On 6/11/2015 9:54 AM, MaryL wrote:
On 6/11/2015 8:12 AM, jmcquown wrote:

Thanks, Mary! I know about not cutting down to the quick. I grew up
with birds and birds have claws, too.

Jill

Aha! I should have remembered that. You had a bird when I read your
first messages on rpca.

MaryL

I grew up with parakeets/budgies. Birds were the only pet my father
would allow in the house. For some reason he did not like cats. Which
is odd, because when my middle brother was about 11 years old they got
him a kitten. (Princess was a small orange tabby, looked a lot like
Buffy.) Then we were transferred to Thailand and couldn't take Princess
with us so we gave her to my aunt. Princess was allowed to run loose
outside and was hit by a car. (sigh)

Jill