Old July 15th 06, 01:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default Farewell to Sandy

"JBHajos" wrote in message
Our dog, Sandy, spent three days in the vet hospital this week. Her
CRF caught up with her. She was kept on IV fluid as she couldn't eat.
Her test results were horrendous. Vet was grim, could do no more for
her. It was time to let her go.

In the past, Sandy offered doggy-wags to needy RPCA furbies. I think
she'll continue to do so from the Bridge.

Fluffy is happy to provide doggy wags, toungue lollings and gentle
nose-licks for Sandy on her way to the Bridge, as well as some for her
grieving owners. Shmogg sends purrs, and we send our prayers.

Yowie