Old August 1st 08, 01:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Default The cat in my garage will be going to a new 'home'.

Gandalf wrote:
I have been talking to a former coworker. He's a big cat lover, and he
has the space to keep the kitty (no name yet) isolated. He will keep her
until a home can be found. We are working out the finances for the kitty
:-(

Some folks are sending money to my PayPal account for that, please let
me know if you'd like me to write you a check for the vet or call them
directly and have them charge my credit card. Either way works for me.
As always, all folks making donations will get a summary of the donations.
To send money, login to paypal.com and click on send money. Send to
pistor at austin dot rr dot com.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he