Old November 6th 14, 09:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sekrit Santa Coordinator[_2_]

Default Time for Sekrit Santa signups!

Meow, everykitty!

Thanks to all the kitties who have signed up already, both for the
Christmas card list and for the Sekrit Santa exchange.

I just wanted to let everykitty know that I'll be doing the matchups and
sending out the Christmas card list in about a week. If you know of
anyone who might be interested in participating who hasn't signed up
yet, please remind them that they only have a week to do so! And to see
who all has signed up, you can view that at
http://sekritsanta.org/cgi-bin/whoishere.cgi

Wishing everyone a Meowy Kissamouse,
the Coordinator