Old June 19th 06, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue

Default Can You Change A Cats Personality???

"Bret Ludwig" wrote in message
ups.com...

Matthew wrote:
To bad your parents wasted their time creating you Your mom should have
swallowed or spit would have saved a lot of oxygen for people who need it

My dad had mumps so my mom went over to the neighbor's (with my dad's
approval). He was a full professor at a fine engineering school. Lived
to 97, too. In fact he was over 60 when he did the job.

So I might be doing away with cats for another 40 to 50 years.

Oh I could do something with this statement but you already did it for us.