Old August 2nd 18, 12:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bill Stock[_2_]

Default What happened to Marina?

On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 9:21:59 AM UTC-4, Mishi wrote:
On Monday, July 30, 2018 at 3:26:47 PM UTC-4, Bill Stock wrote:
On Monday, July 30, 2018 at 3:16:40 PM UTC-4, Mishi wrote:
On Monday, July 30, 2018 at 11:20:57 AM UTC-4, Bill Stock wrote:
Her stories of the Island and the Russian Blues were some of my favourites.

She is on Facebook, and doing fairly well. She has Miranda, Caliban and Victor now. She is unable to go to the island anymore due to her health. :'(

Thanks, I think I remember Caliban and Victor. Nikki and Frank were her RB cats, but there were others I can't remember. I think there was an older Blue that was an uncle of Frank and Nikki?

Kasper and Emil were 2 of her sister's Russian Blues, if I remember right. I believe they have both gone to the Bridge.

Thanks for the update. Say Hi to her for me, if you're in touch.