Old March 20th 07, 03:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Default SERIOUS: Pet food recall

Our local news (Dallas area) did stories about the thousands of dollars
people are spending to keep their pets alive. I wonder if Menu Foods
will be forced to pay these bills. Surely they will have to bear some
costs.

Julie

The mainstream media (i.e. CBS, ABC, NBC) has finally gotten wind of
the story. I saw CBS and ABC reports on the news tonight.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/...n2583072.shtml

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=2963443&page=1

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17650075/

All three stories have some way of finding out about foods/brands
being recalled, whether it's a link to the manufacturer's website, or
phone numbers you can call.

--- (Unca) Cory