Old March 20th 07, 03:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Default SERIOUS: Pet food recall

From one of my Yahoo lists:

"Crossposting requested!
I'm a contributing editor at Universal Press Syndicate's Pet
Connection, and we have created a central information area about the
pet food recall.
While we're still investigating this, it's apparent to all of us that
many more pets have died and been made ill than are currently being
reported -- particularly cats. We have set up a database to receive
reports from owners of affected pets, and are also interested in
talking to vets who have treated them. We'll have more information on
Monday.
Please visit http://www.petconnection.com for up to date information
or if you have a pet who became ill from eating recalled foods.
Christie Keith Contributing Editor, Universal Press Syndicate's Pet
Connection
http://www.petconnection.com "