Old December 6th 03, 03:38 AM
Marina

"HRFLTiger" wrote

Talking of whom,

Last I recently heard, Fliss is still with Andrea Fuller and doing
exceptionally well - she has palled up with Grace and they are now
bestest buds. Jim I understand has settled into his new home and is
exceptionally happy, and Zac, the poor little chap who was so ill, is
doing very well with his large feline family at Cynthias, lives in a
huge house in one of the poshest parts of London, and is desperately
loved and happy.

Alls well that ends well I guess.

Thanks for the update, Helen. So nice to hear they are all doing so well.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki