Old December 7th 03, 01:57 PM
lrulan

Helen, thanks for the update on these 3 darlings. I've been thinking about
them. I'm so happy to hear that they are happy and loved where they are. God
takes care of his creatures.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

"HRFLTiger" wrote in message
om...
"Stacey" wrote in message

Why didn't the shelter check on her before giving out the cats, I

wonder?

Stacey (who remembers the trouble the wonderful woman went through

with
Jim, Zack and Fliss)

Talking of whom,

Last I recently heard, Fliss is still with Andrea Fuller and doing
exceptionally well - she has palled up with Grace and they are now
bestest buds. Jim I understand has settled into his new home and is
exceptionally happy, and Zac, the poor little chap who was so ill, is
doing very well with his large feline family at Cynthias, lives in a
huge house in one of the poshest parts of London, and is desperately
loved and happy.

Alls well that ends well I guess.

Helen M