Old December 16th 04, 03:26 AM
MaryL

"Ruby Tuesday" wrote in message
I've tried again to take Mico's picture, and so far only one out of about
10
shows him with his gorgeous blue eyes. I've used a disposable camera, and
Polaroid. The other pictures I've taken have redeye, or weird yellow
blanks
for eyes. Anybody have any advice on how to take a good picture? Does
anybody know if they can do something with this at the photo shop?

Thanks in advance,

- Ruby Tuesday

Try to take the cat at an angle, so the cat isn't looking directly into the
lens. If you have a camera with an adjustable flash, aim the flash at the
ceiling instead of directly at the cat. Best of all is if you can avoid a
fliash. There are a number of software products for removing red eye (some
are difficult to learn). There is even a product that I saw at a photo
shop, but I have never experimented with it. It is a pen for drawing
directly on the photo, and it is made specifically to remove red eye. I
have never seen a finished product, so I don't know how practical it is (but
it was inexpensive).

MaryL
Holiday safety tips for cats:
http://community-2.webtv.net/getcathelp/holidaysafety/