Old June 3rd 06, 07:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Weird

"dnr" wrote in news:BeOdnRsya-
:

Note: I avoid immersing my head in pools as it just sucks the
color out of your color-treated hair, and sometimes blonds
(not me) turn *green*!

In any case if you're going to go into a chlorinated pool, be sure to
rinse your hair *before* as well as after. Dry hair is like a dry sponge
- it soaks up the first thing it comes across. If it's been wetted
before you get in the pool, it won't soak up the chlorine quite so
greedily.

This tip brought to you by the Lakeview High School swim team of 1969.

Chak

--
You can no more win a war than you can win an earthquake.
--Jeannette Rankin