Old October 2nd 06, 03:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Lauren

Default Organizing Rescue Group

Thank you all for your input, they will come in very handy as 3 of my
fosters will be featured in a local paper. I hadn't really considered
people coming to my house..I guess I will have to figure out how I am
going to handle all of that. I agree with not adopting on the first
visit as that would show commitment to come back.

I am sure that the issue of renters would have to be a case by case
basis. As I have known a few home owners who were more careless than
some renters I know.

In any case I do want my guys to go to wonderful homes that will
appreciate how sweet and unique they really are.

Wish me luck and I will let you know how that paper advertisement goes,
it should go to press this coming Thursday.

www.safehavenhumanesociety.org