Old January 12th 07, 11:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Aboard the yacht

Chester kisses the paw of the loferli lucy, I sure iz glad of dat, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
I wud neffur fink that, Chester.

Lucy, happy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
*blush* I am glad you duz butted i duzint wants yoursef ta think i iz

too
furwurd or takin yoursef fur granted, chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
Owh, Chester, I doant mind when you say fings like dat. I luff it.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
*chester not want to luk tu furwrd Hurridly says to MM A* of cawz

you
must
be kareful like you anna tiger ta make sure itz rite anna notted

rush
things, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
hlink.net...
*blush!!!!!!!!!!!**

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
thank yourownself, Tiger did gud fur hizsef you iz smurt anna
bootiful,
*sneakz a sidewayz luk atta loferli lucy* 2 qwaliteeze dat iz

veri
nize inna
wife kitty *lukz anna agin smilez* or a furtur one, Chester

the
blushin
ingester