Old March 26th 08, 11:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sheelagh>\o\

Default Icarus Going Back To The Vet

On Mar 26, 10:45*pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"Sheelagh"o"" wrote

Much better thank you. I have had a little spell in hospital recently,
& with no lap top, it made it a little difficult to post. I was
diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, & had to stay in for diagnosis, then
treatment. Things are looking up now, & I have a lot to be grateful
for. I am currently in remission, & praying that it stays that way for
the next five years.

Sheelagh, I am so glad you are in remission, how frightening this
must be for you.

Every day is a gift that is precious. I no longer take life for
granted. It was an uphill struggle, but we worked around it & it is
nice to be @ home again with my human family & also my feline family.
There were days that I could have cried for a cuddle from my cat's. In
actual fact, they allowed me home a couple of days early because I was
pining for them all so much!

I can imagine. I don't know what I would do. Welcome home. I
will keep you in my prayers, every day.

Thankyou, far more than words can express.
I do feel @ home once more.
Warm Regards,
Sheelagh "o"