Old March 27th 08, 03:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
22brix

Default Icarus Going Back To The Vet

"Sheelagh"o"" wrote in message
On Mar 26, 5:48 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"Sheelagh"o"" wrote :

I haven't posted in a while- but noticed this one today & just wanted
you to know that we are sending Purrs & Best wishes from this side of
the pond too,

Hi Sheelagh, how are you? How nice to see you in the group!

Much better thank you. I have had a little spell in hospital recently,
& with no lap top, it made it a little difficult to post. I was
diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, & had to stay in for diagnosis, then
treatment. Things are looking up now, & I have a lot to be grateful
for. I am currently in remission, & praying that it stays that way for
the next five years.

Every day is a gift that is precious. I no longer take life for
granted. It was an uphill struggle, but we worked around it & it is
nice to be @ home again with my human family & also my feline family.
There were days that I could have cried for a cuddle from my cat's. In
actual fact, they allowed me home a couple of days early because I was
pining for them all so much!

You have no idea how far a stroke goes to making you feel better )
Nice to speak to you too. I have missed reading the group recently.

Warm Regards,
Sheelagh "o"

Sheelagh,

I am glad to see you posting again. I have missed you!

I am so sorry you've been ill--what an awful, scary, difficult time you have
had. Here's hoping your remission becomes permanent and that you can heal
at home, surrounded by the ones you love (so much better than being in
hospital!)

You are in my thoughts and prayers,

Bonnie