Old March 27th 08, 05:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sheelagh>\o\

Default Icarus Going Back To The Vet

On Mar 27, 12:47*am, "cindys" wrote:
"Sheelagh"o"" wrote in message

On Mar 26, 5:48 pm, "cybercat" wrote:

"Sheelagh"o"" wrote :

I haven't posted in a while- but noticed this one today & just wanted
you to know that we are sending Purrs & Best wishes from this side of
the pond too,

Hi Sheelagh, how are you? How nice to see you in the group!

Much better thank you. I have had a little spell in hospital recently,
& with no lap top, it made it a little difficult to post. I was
diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, & had to stay in for diagnosis, then
treatment. Things are looking up now, & I have a lot to be grateful
for. I am currently in remission, & praying that it stays that way for
the next five years.

-------
I had been wondering about what happened to you. I'm so glad you're back.
Many many prayers and purrs coming your way for your complete recovery.
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

Many thanks to everyone for continued thoughts, Purrs & best wishes.
We appreciate them all very much indeed. You have no idea how pleased
I am just to be @ home with cats drapped all over me! There should be
a mandatory rule that says's if your ill, then your cat's should be
allowed in to visit you for therapeutic reason's on a daily basis,
Lol. I say LOL, but I truly do believe a scritch, leg-rubs, & Purrs go
a hell of a long way to making you feel a lot calmer & much happier,
in hospital. It's wonderful to be able to sit on my own favourite
armchair, with a nice cup of tea surrounded by my human & moggy
family. ( the trick is not to fall asleep, because the moment you
inspect the inside of your eye-lids, one of the feline family pounces
on the warm tea!!) Tut-tut,
Sheelagh "o"