Old November 11th 08, 07:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default How to get downstairs

Bridget wrote:

Actually, slinkys are still made out of metal, they just do plastic
too. I bought one recently. And I only buy slinky brand. There are
imitators, but the slinky is a family owned business who has
consistently turned down toy companies to be bought out. At this
point, they employ a number of family members and the company is worth
millions or more. They also are a privately owned company and have not
gone public with stock. They are very serious about keeping it a
family business. I like that. Original idea, family company,
maintaining the integrity of a product they brought into the market. I
think that is very cool.

Thanks for that information - I didn't know that. The little business
that could!!

--
Joyce ^..^