Old June 6th 09, 02:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney

Default Da Pawty Beginz!

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

O T looks around for Ranger. Hey mine frien we iz gonna haff to keepz a I
on Tiger diz nite. Him and da ofther kitties in hiz familee had a badz day,
specially Tiger. I fink him iz gonna get plasterd and we may haff to help
himself bak to his kabin. We may haff to ask Wascal to help uz if we haz ta
take dem stepz.

We can do dat! An Sammy willz be glad to hepp ourownselves too.

Dus you fink we could distract him wif some roasted turkeybird, or
roasted gooseybird, or MiceCream? Mebbe some roasted beast wif nip
sauce? I know dat mine sisfurs is easily distracted by yummy fudz.

Ranger