Old September 28th 03, 04:24 AM
Sherry

Yes! The fairs and circuses, on their usual winter loop trip swinging down
into south FL, would offer this wierd "fun ride" with the velcro "wall" and
the velcro outfits................perhaps those who did not experience or
witness this "people will pay to do almost anything" nonsense simply lived
in "underprivileged" areas (or you could consider it "saner" areas) of our
country. I personally did not pay to do it, preferring the more violent,
non-interactive carnival rides such as "coasters" and "the Himalayan" (loud
rock music as you spinned backward in a bench seat jammed against your
current sweetie). Compared with these thrillers, velcro-flinging seemed very
tame.......

I loved the Himalayan!! I'd forgotten all about it!