Old July 18th 08, 09:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]

Default I miss my Mutt

LOL, we each have our own laptop, (Dutch and I that is)
Kyla
"Granby"
Getting Kyla and Mosey to share the puter will be the trick.
"Will in New Haven"
On Jul 17, 10:05 pm, "Baron Mind" :
Hi. I have never posted to this group before, but my wife Kyla has posted
much and you may have read her posts. We have always had kitties and they
have been our guardian angels.

gentle snipping

Purrs and prayers for my sweet Mutt. I will never stop loving him, but I
hope I can stop crying soon.

Mutt's best friend,
Dutch

We already know you Dutch, from your wife's posts and from Mosey's
posts on another newsgroup. In fact, I think it's amazing that you got
to use the computer, what with Kyla and Mosey hogging the
keyboard :,-)

We love to hear from both of them and it is good, although the subject
is sad, to hear from you. My first cat is named Feather and he left a
few years ago on an adventure I can't even imagine. And yet, he may be
hanging out with your Mutt and each of us may see our little friend
again. Feather, and my d*gs who went to the Bridge, as we put it, are
never out of my heart. I never forget them, any more than I forget my
dear Mother. In fact, if things are I wish them to be, mom is taking
care of the lot of them and vice versa.

Your not alone in your love for a cat who has, possibly temporarily,
left you behind. Come back around whenever you need to talk, when you
can get Kyla and Mosey to let you type.

--
Will in New Haven