Old May 1st 08, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
FirstHit

Default An Engineer's Guide to Cats

On May 1, 5:02 am, dgk wrote:
On Thu, 1 May 2008 01:34:37 -0700 (PDT), FirstHit
wrote:

On Apr 30, 6:23 pm, Candace wrote:
This is really hysterical (especially if you like both cats and
engineers):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXBL6bzAR4

I posted this same video here a week earlier and not one person
replied. I've made several posts here recently and never get one
response. Are my posts getting through ??

FirstHit

I missed it the first time (there has been a lot of spam lately though
now I have it filtered out) but yes, I see that you did post this on
4/23.

I can;t even view it because they block youtube here at work.

Thanks dgk and "nobody" for replying!

My post had the yahoo version of the same video. They probably block
yahoo too at work, dgk, but you might want to give it a shot:

http://video.yahoo.com/network/10028...4740?v=2369949

I got a kick out of the video because the engineers overhandle the
cats a bit, like an engineer friend does with mine, but my cat
tolerates it because she knows his good intentions. Also, I really had
to laugh when they gave out the cat's technical specifications (aspect
ratio, etc.).

FirstHit