Old September 27th 13, 05:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
John Doe

Default Seven week old kitten's using 100+ quart Sterilite box for litter box

"Kelly Greene" KellyGreen thisisfake.com wrote:

"John Doe" jdoe usenetlove.invalid wrote

The sides are pretty tall, but they can jump. Seems they
already prefer the huge 100+ quart Sterilite box for a litter
box....

These are what we use for our 4 cats. No more urinating over
the sides among other things.

The clear Sterilite boxes with shiny smooth sides are
self-cleaning, too. That is just amazing IMO. There is an
extremely fine coat of dust, but that's it. Nothing else stays
stuck to the sides.