Old September 9th 05, 06:22 AM
Brian Link

On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 23:46:36 -0400, "Snittens"
wrote:

"Brian Link" wrote

Chloe is the blue-eyed cat I asked about in a previous thread. I don't
know if she's vision or hearing disabled, and if this contributes to
her neurosis. The declawing probably has affected her, but her seeming
issues with men vs women is telling.

I've never heard of blue-eyed cats being vision impaired either. Sorry I'm
kind of speed-reading posts, but is there a reason besides her neurotic
behavior that makes you think she can't see?

This is purely anecdotal, but I've suspected that some cats don't like men
because they were abused by a man. I have seen cats at the shelter that
have a clear preference for women and get tense when they are around men.
I've also seen cats that get scared of hands, feet, and brooms. Do you have
any reason to suspect she may have been abused by a man?

-Kelly

The only thing I have to go on is the fact that the girlfriend's
foster brother would torment the cat - nothing serious, no physical
mistreatment, but a lot of teasing.

BLink