Old October 10th 11, 04:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Snowflake

Default Booteek Howerz

Pit2nya,

Fangu furry much fur all diz bootiful akoutramentz.

Ize got meowmiez toona kard, so ize reedy to shop til ize dropz.

Furst, ize need a tayle ribbon. Ize all blak, cept two wite wiskerz, so
ize fink dat gold wud set off mine eyez nicely. Heerz a reely pretty won.

Den a skarf dat matchez. Just in kase it getz kold in da porter.

Ware du weze get bootineerez fur ar daytez?

Snowflake

On 10/9/2011 7:08 PM, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Da booteek durrz wyll be opin Moonday da tenf, an Toozday
da 'levent. Awl da tyme
It wyll be klozt on Wenzday, wyl efurry gurl kittee iz at da B-U-Tee
shop, an gettin reddee furr da Jellical Ball dat effinink.
Dere iz uh bigbig bockz ov azzortid ribbinz, an mutsh jeulree.
Ennytink yu fynd on da inturnette, ordur wiff yur toona card,
and kredit da kommishun tu da Booteek.
If yu gneed my purrsunal hewlp, Ping me...
BTW, Piglett, da moonstone pendint iz attid: http://tinyurl.com/4Piglett .

Pit2nya AKA Sweetee

"Gramby" wrote in message
Hihi diz iz Piglett and Toonya, I iz lookink for a "Moonstone" neklace
on a short chaing.