Old February 19th 19, 05:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

Default Introdoocing S&P Tea Shoppe

On Sunday, February 17, 2019 at 1:24:29 AM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
The uther day I got taked to da TED agin, an it wuz a furry diffycult vizzit. When it wuz awl ober, I just wantid to go sumware an relakz wif a nice cup of nip tea. But whare kud I go? I decided dat RPCC needz a place fur dat, so I iz prowd to annowntz da openin of S&P Tea Shoppe. It iz a place whare komoonitee memfurz can hab a cup of tea or uther beverage of their choice, hab a liddle snak, reed a book or noozpaper, diskuss da nooz of da day, or vizzit wif frenz.

So come vizzit! Besides awl kindz of nip an non-nip tea, da Shoppe has uther beveragez, finger fudz, an awl of RPCC's fafurit apurrtizerz fur snakkin. We lukz furward to seein yurownselvez!

Sundance, co-purrprietor (cuz Toonya an me iz purrtnerz in efurryfing )

Whatta gudgud ideer, dear! Heow kin I hewlp?
P2nya