Old August 5th 12, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Default BCT after surgery

Sarsi does this all the time- only a few weeks ago I came back from the shops and fed the cats- Bonnie as befits a gannet was at the bowl before I even got the pouchie out the box but no sign of Sarsi so I went looking for her- not on the windowsills, not on the duvet, not in any of her usual hidey holes that I know of so concerned she might have got out I opened the front door- no Sarsi to be seen. I checked the bedroom again- no sign of her so I came out and said to Dave "I can't find Sarsi anywhere! I'm worried she got out when I went to the shops!"

His reply "She's standing behind you she followed you out of the bedroom"

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs