Old August 6th 12, 01:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default BCT after surgery

"Cheryl" wrote in message
. com...
On 8/5/2012 7:55 PM, Joy wrote:
That was definitely a championship BCT. I'm glad it had a happy ending.
hope the search didn't cause a setback in your healing

Thanks Joy. The good thing about the burning pain was that I found out
that icing it and getting a good night's sleep (crying hysterically really
makes you sleep well when it is all well in the end!) I woke up the next
morning feeling better than I had all week! I think the walking and even
controlled bending was the best thing for my back at that point to start
the process of getting it back into shape.

So she really had your welfare at heart! ;-)

I'm glad to hear that.

Joy