Old April 26th 15, 11:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

Default From MoseyOh, MRRRRRRRRRRT Sent Sunday , April 26, 2015

"ann791" wrote in message ...

On 4/23/2015 6:31 PM, Mosey=^..^= wrote:
Hi,
Mommy Kyla asked men to typebite diz cuz hue is VURY frustrated cuz NUN
uf hur e mailz
get fru tu Anti Ann n Anti Sylvia. MRRRRRRRRT!!!
Mommy styl hazn't hurd iny moar ubaowt hur sister Kim hoo has da badbad
turminal cancermonster n hur uther sister, Melanie, haz tu moov , tu
unuthur citi wer hur huzbund Ben haz uh job, at leazt fur nao.
Pore Melanie wuz in teerz, cuz uf da wai fingz r goin.
Mommy luffs bof uf herown Sifters..LOTZ.

Fangu fur letting Mommy vent,
Lufz,
Mosey

Don't know why emails are not getting through. Sending lots of purrs.

Lucy Lu & Samwise

Anti Sylvia got hers but yours came back like this:

Today at 1:43 PM
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.

:
64.12.88.163 _does not like recipient_.
Remote host said: 550 5.1.1 : Recipient address rejected:
aol.com
Giving up on 64.12.88.163.

I know Anti Ann likes Mommy Kyla
and Mommy like Anti Ann as well.
I am so sorry your e mails aren't getting through
Love
Mosey