Old May 26th 05, 11:01 PM
---MIKE---

Yes, canned is preferred because of the water. Most canned food is 78%
water so there is no need to add any. I wouldn't mix them. I serve the
canned food when I have breakfast and when I have supper (6:30 and 5:00)
At lunch I give them a few pieces of dry and again at bedtime. Tiger
also likes the Friskies Dental Diet so he gets a few pieces of that at
bedtime. I like the Wellness (from Old Mother Hubbard) product but they
have been having a production problem it has been unavailable for a
couple of weeks. This should be corrected soon. Other good products
are Innova and Iams. The lower priced foods contain by-products and I
don't use them. People food? A LITTLE bit of chicken or turkey would
be OK. Tuna is not a good idea. Some people use baby food (NO ONION)
when a cat is off his feed.

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44=B0 15' N - Elevation 1580')